Who is Leah and What Does Leah Like in Stardew Valley?
Stardew valley Leah is one of the chilled redheads and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not the ideal bachelorette to marry. When it comes to liking someone, their personality differs based on who they are. If you want to romance and marry Leah, then you might want to know more about her, what she likes, and what she dislikes. I suppose this is the critical shift if you love someone, which comes to our main topic of ‘what does Leah like in Stardew valley?’. So moving on with Leah, she’s an excellent artist who struggles like any other artist to find themselves in the midst of financial and relational troubles.
Some of the stats of Leah Stardew valley
These are the main stats you need to consider if you are going after Leah
Despite her having a very tight schedule, romancing her is quite hard if you compare it to other characters. These statistics of Leah will help you if you want to win her affections
- Birthday – 23 Winter to get that sweet 8x boost. ( if you give a loved gift )
- Clinic visit – 16 Spring
- Night Market Visit – 15 Winter
- Home Location – Cabin in Cindersnap Forest
- Big fan – long walks winding down the river, the beach, relaxing at the saloon
- Personality – Artistic, Hardworking, and shy.
What Does Leah Like in Stardew Valley?
Some items will ruin your relationship, but you still have plenty of choices to make sure that does not happen.
These are the gifts that Leah Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Hates:
Gifts Leah loves are:
All Universal loves
- Poppyseed muffin
- Goat cheese
- Stir fry
- Vegetable medley
And Leah likes these gifts:
All Universal Likes except:
- Foraged Minerals (Except Earth Crystal)
- Gems (Except for Diamond & Prismatic Shard)
- Cookie, Hashbrowns, Carp Surprise, Ice Cream, Pancakes, Pink Cake, Pizza, Rice Pudding, Survival Burger, & Tortilla)
- All eggs (except Void Egg)
- All fruit
- All Milk
- Common mushroom
- Snow yam
- Spring onion
- Wild horseradish
- Winter root
- Purple mushroom
- All Universal Neutrals except for Fried Egg, Bread, and Truffle)
- Leah Dislikes these gifts
- All Universal Dislikes (except Spring Onion, Driftwood & Void Egg)
- All Foraged Minerals (except Earth Crystal)
- All Gems (except Prismatic Shard & Diamond)
- Carp Surprise
- Fried Egg
- Ice Cream
- Pink Cake
- Rice Pudding
- Survival Burger
Leah Hates these gifts
- All Universal Hates (except for seaweed)
- Void Egg
Some Frequently Asked Questions for Stardew valley Leah
How can you enter her house as it is locked most of the time?
A: You can not enter her house unless you earn two hearts or more with her.
How many hearts will the ancient fruit give her?
A: Ancient fruit will give her either a heart or less
Are there any Benefits to marrying Leah?
A: Mostly she’s the same as all other spouses except for gifts which are different from spouses to spouses. She often gives salads and spring forage items. Spouses are more for plots than benefits.
Image credits- NoaxScxroeder from reditt
Is there any difference between making Leah your spouse and making others?
A: No, there are no differences between spouses, except for gifts, the food they give occasionally, or personality, with the exception of Abigail, who sometimes gives you bug meat or bat wings instead of breakfast. Ugh,.. creep!
You will also like | Brief about Stardew Valley LUAU